ETG Alcohol Test (80 hours of detection) Labhttps://pre-screen.com/shop/shop_detail/etg_alcohol_test_80_hours_of_detection_lab/
ETG Alcohol Test ( 80 hours of detection) Lab
EtG is a direct metabolite of alcohol (ethanol). Its presence in urine may be used to detect recent ethanol ingestion, even after ethanol is no longer measurable. The presence of EtG in urine is an indicator that ethanol was ingested and can be detected in urine for up to 80 hours after ingestion.
- Tests are performed by SAMHSA Certified Lab. 100% Accurate.
- ETG may be run on urine specimens in conjunction with other drug testing panels
- Overnight shipping to the lab is included
- Chain of custody form and collection cup for the specimen are included
- Results may take up to 72hrs to be reported.