Court Ordered / Attorney Testing
Court Ordered & Attorney Test
Attorneys, judges, courts, DHS, parents, drug courts, rehabs, half way homes, and more can use our platform to order the type of tests needed (hair, urine, saliva, alcohol, paternity).Get your results fast, accurate, and paid for by the donors or others. Just give them this email. We can copy all results to the right parties in 18 to 72 hours. If donor does not pay and order the tests as directed, a no show report will be generated for the parties and reported fast to all parties in the case. All can be paid for right now by the plaintiff or accused. If a parent fails a court ordered attorney testing, usually the outcome is he or she loses custody or visitation rights, at least on a temporary basis until the individual can prove to the court that they have overcome the problem.
TEST THAT CAN BE ORDERED BY ATTORNEY'S OR DONOR'S:
- Hair Follicle Tests: 90 day, 180 day, or 1 year. All tests include Expanded Opiate Panel, and illegal drugs.
- 10 Panel (covers 100's of drugs) SAMHSA Lab Urine Test, Chain of Custody form, confirmed by GCMS Confirmation, and reviewed AAMRO Physician.
- ETG Alcohol Test with an 80 hour window of detection. This test is used by courts 4 or 5 times a month instead of the painful Ankle Monitors.
- DNA Paternity or Inheritance Testing to establish custody, child support, or inheritance.
- Saliva Drug Test - drugs only stay in the saliva 12 to 24 hours. This is the best way to prove marijuana was not used or a donor impaired as there is not a test available.
DUI, Drug Possession Cases
DNA Paternity or Inheritance Testing
Our collection sites are well trained in Adulteration, ID Verification, and Sample Integrity. All donors will be required to have a picture ID, birth certificate, follow directions for collections, empty pockets, pull shirt tails, and all DOT Collection procedures are followed nationwide. If a sample is deemed adulterated, does not reach appropriate temperature, or a shy bladder situation, the donor will be asked to NOT leave the collection site, and void a SECOND sample within 2 hours of the request. Any unruly, or uncooperative donor will be reported to the court and asked to leave the site.
Ready to Buy or Order & Schedule a Court Ordered Test?
To Buy or Order and Schedule a Court Ordered or Attorney test, select from the options below. If you are not ready to Buy or Order, select option 3 for more information.
- Option 1: BUY & SCHEDULE (Ecommerce)
- Option 2: ORDER & SCHEDULE (PO Based)
- Option 3: REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
The application will ask a few more questions including the type of test, the testing location, social security number and what email address to send the results to. You will then be contacted by our staff to setup your account and schedule your test. They will also issue and send you a login URL with a username & password so you can review test dates, times and locations.
BUY & SCHEDULE
If you need more information or have questions, fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you shortly.